RHB Partnership are actively looking to recruit at this time. If you feel your CV would be of interest for the following positions, please drop us an email via the 'Contact Us' tab:
-Senior/Intermediate Electrical Engineer
-Finance Assistant & Document Controller
Job Description: Finance Assistant and Document Controller
Reports To: Financial Controller Department: Finance
Hours of Work: 30 pw flexible
The successful candidate will provide support to the Financial Controller with a professional, organised manner working on both Purchase and Sales Ledger, using Excel and Project Minder, ensuring accurate accounting and management of business finances.
The duties of the role will include:
• Post Sales and Purchase invoices onto Sage – checking correct coding and approval.
• Payments of suppliers, using online banking
• Posting Journals
• Posting and Reconciling Petty Cash
• Matching receipts from clients to their Sage account
• Process employee expense claims
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Quarterly VAT Return
• Use Project Minder for creating and maintaining project information, filing the paperwork
• Use and maintain the Excel spreadsheets
• Provide Management reports as and when requested
• Uploading and filing documents to websites
• Maintaining the Health & Safety file
• Ensure all work is completed in line with month end
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of Sage – preferably Sage 50 Accounts
• Good knowledge and use of Excel
• In house training will be provided for Document Controller & Project Minder
Confidentiality and strong organisational skills are essential along with flexibility and willingness to continually learn. You must enjoy working with people and be able to apply tact and diplomacy.
Good administrative skills are a must with the ability to work as part of a team with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Holiday: 25 days pro rata
Salary: Depending on level of experience
Experience: Previous Finance experience required
We look forward to hearing from you!